Tiếng anh b1

THẢO LUẬN

Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích

Bài học chính
LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
Speaking | Nói
reading | Đọc Hiểu
writing | Viết
↓ Điền câu ™
→ 1. Questions 1-5: Here are some questions about a family. For each question complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using no more than three words.
→ 2. Questions 1-5. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
→ 3. Questions 1-5: Here are some questions about birthday parties. For each question complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
→ 4. Questions 1-5: Here are some questions about travel. For each question complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using no more than three words.
→ 5. Questions 1-5: Here are some questions about exams. For each question complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using no more than three words.
→ 6. Questions 1-5. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
→ 7. Questions 1-5. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means thesame as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
→ 8. Questions 1-5. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
→ 9. Questions 1-5. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
→ 10. Questions 1-5. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
↓ Phần viết thư ™
→ 1. This is part of a letter you have received from your English pen-friend, Joes: "I enjoy sport and I've just taken up volleyball. I play for a local team. We train twice a week and play matches on Saturday. Do you like any sports? Which ones do you like? Why do you enjoy them?" Write your letter in about 100 words, answering the questions.
→ 2. This is part of a letter you've received from Margaret, your English friend "When I have free time, I like to be outside playing sport of riding my bicycle. Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors? What do you like doing?" Now write a letter, answering her questions. Write at least 100 words.
→ 3. This is part of a letter you have received from your English penfriend: "I hear that you have just moved to a new house. Where is it? Is it nice? What is it like? Tell me about it and whether you like it." Write your letter in about 100 words, answering your friend's questions.
→ 4. Your English teacher has asked you to write a story. Your story must begin with this sentence: "It was a terrible trip........" Write your story in about 100 words. In your story, you should think about these questions: - Where and When did you go? - What happened? - What did you do?
→ 5 Your English teacher has asked you to write a story. Your story must begin with this sentence: "Yesterday I was very happy." Write your story in about 100 words. In your story, you should think about these questions: - Why were you happy? - What happened? - What did you do?
→ 6. This is part of a letter you have received from your English friend, Jane: "I enjoy my new job but I sit at a computer all day now. I don't get much exercise. What do you think I should do to keep fit?" Write your letter, giving Jane some advice about keeping fit. Write at least 100 words.
→ 7. This is part of a letter you have received from an English penfriend: "Don't forget to tell me the area you live in and what you and your friends do in your free time." Write your letter answering your penfriend's questions (about 100 words). Do not need to include YOUR NAME OF ADDRESSES.
→ 8. When I have more free time, I like to be outside playing sportsor riding my bicycle. Do you prefer to be indoorsor outdoors? What do you like doing?
→ 9. don't forget to tell me about the area you live in and what you and your friends do in your free time?
→ 10. In your next letter, please tell me about a popular holiday destination in your country. What can you do and see there? Is it a good place for young people to visit?
→ 11. I'v egot one close friend who I spend a lot of time with. What about you? Tell me about your friends? How important are they to you?
→ 12. I had a great time that summer. Have you ever had a great summer holiday? Tell me about what you did.
→ 13. we've just moved to an apartment near the city center. It has lovely big windows and it's close to the shops. What kinds of place do you live in? Do you like it?
→ 14. I've just moved to an apartment near the eity center. It has lovely big w indows and it's really elose to the shops. What kind of place do you live in? Do you like it?
→ 15. I enjoy my new job but I sit at computer all day now. I don't get much exercise. What do you think I should do to keep fit?
→ 16. I enjoy my new job but I sit at a computer all day now. I don get much exercise. What do you think I should do to keep fit?
→ 17. This is part of a letter you receive from John, your English pen friend: I had a great time that summer. Have you ever had a great summer holiday? Tell me about what you did.
→ 18. This is a part of a letter you receive from John, your English pen-friend: In your next letter, please tell me about a popular holiday destination in your country. What can you do and see there? Is it a good place for young people to visit?
→ 19. It was a terrible trip/ Đó là một chuyến đi khủng khiếp
→ 20. Your English teacher has asked you to write a story. Your story must begin with this sentence: When I was going to university, I received a text message on My phone………………………. Write your story in about 100 words. In your story you should think about these questions: -What happened? -Who sent you the message? -What did you do?
→ 21. I enjoy my new job but I sit at a computer all day now. I doa't get much exercise. What do you think I sbould do to keep fit?
→ 22. Your English teacher has asked you to write a story. Your story must begin with this sentence: Yesterday I was very happy.
→ 23. I've got oen close friend who I spend a lot of time with What about you? Tell me about your friends? How important are they to you? I've got one close friend who I Spend a lot of time with. What about you? Tell me about your friends? How important are they to you?
→ 24. We've just moved to an apartment near the city centre. It has lovely big windows and it's really close to the shops. What kind of place do you live in? Do you like it?
→ 25. This is part of a letter you receive from Margaret, your English friend When I have some free time, I like to be outside playing sport or riding my bicycle.Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?What do you like doing?
→ 26. This is part of a letter you receive from John, your English pen-friend: Don't forget to tell me about the area you live in and what you and your friends do in your free time? Now write a letter answering John's questions. (About 100 words). Do not need to include YOUR NAME OR ADDRESSES.
Liên quan
Xem thêm